Here you will find information relating to all aspects of life at St Hilda's. Answers to most of your questions are here but if you need further information, please contact the Academic Office.
The documents below are an inclusive part of the Student Handbook. The College seeks to be a friendly and well-regulated academic community. To ensure that the environment is suitable for academic work and that the College runs smoothly to cater for your needs, there are College Rules and Regulations, which govern what is or is not permissible. The Rules and Regulations are best thought of like the Highway Code, which exists to ensure that road users know how to interact with each other to avoid collison. They exist for everyone's benefit, and you should familiarise yourself with them.
- Academic Discipline (By-Law XX)
- Confidentiality in Student Health and Welfare
- Drugs Code
- Equal Opportunities
- Good Practice on Undergraduate Matters
- Freedom of Speech
- Harassment, Harassment flow chart (student-student) and Harassment flow chart (student-staff)
- JCR and MCR Code of Practice
- JCR Room Ballot
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Safeguarding Policy
- Social Media and Press
- Student Complaints
- Tutorials and Classes
- Undergraduate Suspension of Status
Please also see the St Hilda's College's governance regulations and policies.