Psychology is fascinating, fun and challenging. Every day you will learn something amazing! Oxford has the best psychology department in Europe and St HIlda's college admits more psychology students than any other Oxford college. This provides an immediate group of like-minded people and we hold regular social events for all St Hilda's psychology students.
St Hilda's has two dedicated tutors covering a wide range of teaching, so you'll receive excellent academic amd social support.
If you would like to know more about studying Experimental Psychology at St Hilda's College, please click on the following links:
- The working life of a Psychology student: notes from the tutors
- Tips from a first year Psychology student
- Tips from a second year Psychology student
- Tips from a third year Psychology student
- Tips from a third year Psychology student: a second perspective
- Reading-list of fun things to get into the subject
Events for students in college
- Individual, termly progress review meetings.
- Drop-in weekly surgery: information or support on any academic or personal matter.
- St Hilda’s Psychology seminars and overviews of seminars.
- Termly social events: Psychology drinks and dinner; summer punt.