A reminder about the University’s health guidance
A warm welcome to all at the start of Michaelmas Term!
The University changed its health guidance on 6 September, ahead of the start of the new academic year. While social distancing and the mandatory wearing of face coverings are no longer in place, all University members are asked to play their part in minimising the risk of COVID-19 by taking the following actions:
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible if you have not already done so.
- Wear face coverings where indicated (unless exempt).
- Wash your handsregularly with soap or sanitiser.
- Test regularly, and if you have symptoms.
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Be considerate of other people’s space.
Full details of the new guidance can be found on the University's website.
It is good to be back together again in College. All members of our College community need care and respect, kindness and support from each other; our success as a College community depends on these values.