'Postcards from St Hilda's' about life in lockdown by staff and students
As we navigate this virtual Trinity Term, St Hilda’s Fellows, tutors, students, and staff are sharing their experience of life in lockdown from the perspective of their working but also their wider lives, in this series of blog 'postcards'.
- Life in Lockdown: A Volunteer's View from the Frontline by J.P. Ay (Biochemistry, 2017)
- Doing Oxford from my Bedroom: A JCR Perspective by Georgina Findlay, JCR President (Modern Languages, 2018)
- My Take Aways from Oxford: Memories to cherish in lockdown life by Madeleine Davies-Brown (Modern Languages, 2016)
- Finding Our Own New Normal by Dr Helen Swift, Fellow in Medieval French
- Life on a Screen by Oliver Mahoney, Archivist at St Hilda's College and Lady Margaret Hall
Find out more about our Virtual Trinity Term at St Hilda's.