St Hilda’s College would like to appoint a customer service focused and experienced IT Officer to join the College’s small and friendly IT Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the College IT infrastructure, as well as day-to day-interaction with the whole College community, staff and students, providing technical support, guidance and expertise. Strong communication skills are essential.
The post will report directly to the IT Manager, Tom Anstey.
The successful applicant will have significant professional experience in networking and systems administration in Linux and Windows. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Higher Education / University Sector, and be able to work flexibly within a small, busy team.
Please see the Job Description for further information about the post and person specification.
To apply for this post please send the following documents:
- Completed College application form
- A brief letter of application explaining your interest in the post and how you fulfil the person specification
To apply for this position:
- If you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat about this role, please contact Tom Anstey, IT Manager: email@example.com.
- To apply for this post please complete a St Hilda’s College application form and cover letter and send it to the HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is Monday 27 November at 5pm.
- The interviews will likely take place w/c 4 December.