Freedom of Information
We will respond to individual requests for information from members of the public. Such requests must be made in writing (including email) and be addressed to the College’s Information Officer, who is the Bursar of the College. Please note that under certain circumstances the College may be prevented from making requested information available. You will be advised if this is the case. The College reserves the right to make charges for such requests in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
The College's Freedom of Information publication scheme follows the standard format required by the Information Commissioner. The purpose of the scheme is to make available to the public, as part of its normal business activities, certain basic information about the College. We have tried to make available on this website as much of the information as possible. Printed versions of documents and web pages produced by the College are available. A fee may be charged.
Our publication scheme sets out the following classes of information:
- Who we are and what we do: organisational information, structures, locations and contacts
- What we spend and how we spend it: financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
- How we make decisions: decision-making processes and records of decisions.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing: strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Regulations and policy documents: current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer: information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
If you find the scheme difficult to follow, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how the scheme might be improved. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this scheme should be sent in writing (incl. by email) to the Bursar of the College.