The College's Freedom of Information publication scheme follows the standard format required by the Information Commissioner.
The purpose of the scheme is to make available to the public, as part of its normal business activities, certain basic information about the College. We have tried to make available on this website as much of the information as possible. Printed versions of documents and web pages produced by the College are available. A fee may be charged.
Our publication scheme sets out the following classes of information:
- Who we are and what we do: organisational information, structures, locations and contacts
- What we spend and how we spend it: financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
- How we make decisions: decision-making processes and records of decisions.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing: strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Our policies and procedures: current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer: information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
If you find the scheme difficult to follow, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how the scheme might be improved. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this scheme should be sent in writing (incl. by email) to the Bursar of the College.